SF is going to be in full summer (read: winter) mode so it's time to bundle up on your best Karl the Fog outfit
This months run starts at A Runner's Mind in Laurel Heights where you'll make your way by foot down to Cellarmaker in SOMA (shortest route is 3.1 miles). The only catch is you have to follow the traffic laws!
The Rules are simple:
1) Run straight through green lights
2) Turn left or right at red lights
3) NO STOPPING TO WAIT
4) Pick your direction at stop signs
The race will start promptly at 11:00am with check in starting at 10:00am.
Each runner will get a tech tee, slap bracelet, and a FREE BEER with their entry along with snacks and Hint Water at the finish line.
There will be a post race raffle starting at 12:30pm with prizes for the fastest time, shortest route, and longest route. Some of the prizes include but are not limited to:
- A lululemon black card (free shirt)
- A pair of Asics shoes
- A 5-class package to Revision Athletics
- An entry into City Beer Runs race
- A gift certificate to A Runner's Mind
- Alpine Dam Hats
Super Early Chasers can sign up by 4/14 for only $25 ($30 with a shirt).
Early Chasers can sign up by 5/13 for only $30 ($35 with a shirt).
Note: We will transport any bags you bring to the finish line for you.